7digital is a b2b digital music solutions company. We work with clients and partners to transform the listening experience for music fans like you, around the world. Our digital music platform and flexible APIs are used to power comprehensive music and radio services for leading consumer brands, mobile carriers, automotive systems, retailers, broadcasters and record labels. Alongside great technology, we offer global music rights, award-winning radio production services, and content management expertise, making us a leading global partner in the digital music industry.
The focus of our reporting team is ensuring we provide reporting solutions that align with the industry and more importantly our customers. We focus on delivering up to date reporting to our customers as well as additional analytical insights into their business. The role we play is vital within 7digital as we hold the single source of truth for 7digital's data. We leverage data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Google analytics to provide dense data in a more palatable way.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to manage the relationship with our stakeholders as well as ensuring that accurate and reliable data analytics and financial reporting are delivered on time. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and will be looking to work within a fast paced team.
- Responsible for owning the day to day relationship of our rights holders and customers.
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholders to understand their reporting needs.
- Gathering, understanding and documenting detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Monitoring and auditing data quality.
- Owning the strategy, roadmap, backlog and documentation of your reporting area.
- Developing and supporting reporting processes.
- Working closely with the rest of the reporting team to constantly improve the integrity of 7digital’s reporting runs; using creative means to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
- Preparing reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Representing the stakeholders while partnering with the business and technology to break complex problems down into achievable initiatives.
- Working collaboratively to establish a shared vision across the reporting team, coordinating consensus on priorities and communicating the ongoing development journey to stakeholders.
We are looking for a reporting analyst with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and global teams. More specifically, we believe:
- You’ll be passionate about what you do and obsessive about understanding the goals of our stakeholders.
- You are detailed oriented, can manage multiple deadlines and tasks, and have the ability to perform under pressure.
- Proven background in an Analyst role with a strong emphasis on data reporting.
- You have worked with Agile engineering and development teams and are able breakdown stakeholder requirements into executable milestones.
- You are familiar with the needs of rights holders and understand the importance of delivering accurate and timely reporting.
- Experience creating POC Data models to help identify or prove a hypothesis
- You’ll know your way around Jira workflows and Confluence. If not training will be provided.
- You’ll have excellent client facing and communication skills.
- You’ll have previous experience using BI tools such as Tableau.
- Music industry or rights holder reporting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Highly inquisitive.
- Data driven.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by one day each January, up to a maximum of 30 days).
- Bonus birthday day off.
- Pension Scheme – matched contributions up to 3%.
- Healthshield cash back scheme.
- Travel season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up to 3 days paid each year to do volunteer/charity work.
Got any questions? Want to know more about the role or team before applying? Get in touch ([email protected])
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!