Content Operations Team Assistant
7digital is transforming the listening experience for music fans, like you. Our robust, scalable digital music platform and flexible APIs are used to power comprehensive music and radio services for leading consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, retailers, record labels. Alongside great technology, we offer global music rights, award-winning radio production services, and content management expertise, making us a leading global partner in this industry.
Centred at the heart of 7digital, the Content Operations team are responsible for the music you see on the platform. We manage the assets, data and operational relationships that enable new release availability for clients; making the team critically important to the business and to every artist, rights-holder, client & end-user.
Joining the Content Operations team you will be responsible for assisting us in our day-to-day operations, ensuring smooth running of supply chain and content ingestion. We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who’s willing to learn and meet the demands of the fast-paced world of the music industry. This role is ideal for someone looking to gain experience in digital operations at one of the leading companies in its field.
- Assisting the team with the administration of Content Ops processes, meetings & reports (Google Docs, JIRA, SQL)
- Organisation & triage of external requests that come in to the team
- Ingestion of new releases in to the platform
- Liaising with our Music Team to ensure releases are available on time
- Setting up content feeds for new labels & distributors
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication skills (both face-to-face & written)
- Strong problem solving skills
- A keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude
- The ability to marry technical skill with practical application
- A passionate interest in music and has shown ambition to work within the industry
- An understanding of the platform 7digital provides and our API
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office located in Shoreditch
- Pension & share option schemes
- Season ticket loan & cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering days
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free fruit, coffees and beers on Fridays