This internship offers practical work experience, an introduction to Windows/Mac/Linux desktop support and an opportunity to gain experience with the technical operations of an SME. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects and interaction with staff. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the IT support field.
Experience you can expect :
- Asset tagging & logging all desktops, laptops, monitors, phones & tablets in to Snipe-IT.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop
- Listing of machines & monitors in buildroom for potential equipment giveaway.
- Responsible for creation of new starter accounts.
- Responsible for deployment of machines for new starters.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Technically orientated.
- Possibly studying for ICT or computer science qualifications.
- Familiar with Windows (Mac & Linux a bonus).
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- This is a short term unpaid internship. Depending on the person and the needs of the team there may be the opportunity to progress to a paid role but this is not guaranteed
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving music and technology company
- Casual dress code, friendly working culture
- Lunch allowance
- Travel assistance available