At 7digital, our creative staff have been producing award-winning programming and live events for more than 20 years. Our clients include the BBC and Sky.
We are now looking for an experienced, highly capable and reliable administrator to work with our friendly, professional team at MediaCityUK in Salford.
Our productions are renowned for meeting high standards throughout preparation and delivery, and we are looking for someone who has this same focus. The duties will require excellent attention to detail, self motivation, and quickness to learn; this must be someone we can rely on.
We are expecting this to be a flexitime or part-time role, and are open to suggestions of working arrangements. Please let us know in your application what hours would ideally suit you.
- Booking trains and hotels
- Liaising with building management re: maintenance and bills
- Maintaining and stocking office
- Arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms
- Numerous paperwork jobs for certain productions, typically 'Music Reporting' for radio productions (experience ideal but not required)
- Using content-management systems to input programme information
- Occasional management of hotel block-bookings, guest lists, and voting systems for large-scale events
- Compiling budgets for productions and processing invoices (in collaboration with production staff)
- Processing credit card expenses for several staff and managing petty cash
- Administration of record label paperwork and payments to artists
- Drafting and managing contracts (usually from templates with help from our legal team)
- High-level competence and/or qualifications in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel) essential. Experience with Google Sheets/Docs desirable
- Personable, positive and professional personality
- Administrative or office management experience essential
- Experience in broadcast industries desirable
- Experience with Sky’s Silvermouse and BBC’s Proteus systems a bonus but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Company Share Options.
- Pension (up to 3% matched contribution).
- Season Ticket Loan, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer days: up to 3 paid days per year to do volunteering work for a registered charity.
- See our other benefits