Are you hard working? Do you have radio newsroom experience? Love showbiz? Have an excellent broadcast voice? Then Entertainment News wants you.
Entertainment News is the UK’s leading showbiz provider for commercial radio, supplying groups including Bauer and UKRD among others. Almost 9 million listeners around the UK hear our content every week, while millions more watch our online showbiz video features.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Entertainment News team at 7digital’s London headquarters as a full-time Broadcast Journalist.
We are looking for a hard working journalist with excellent inter-personal skills, great organisational and time management skills and a journalist with newsroom experience who’s able to think-fast and react to breaking news scenarios. An interest in showbiz is also encouraged.
- Writing scripts and producing audio cuts for radio broadcast
- Writing and reading bulletins
- Creating video packages for our online partners
- Interviewing A-List celebrities
- Overnight and evening work is required (on a rota basis)
- News writing experience
- Audio editing experience
- Strong interviewing skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition or a similar audio editing programme
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or a similar video editing programme
- 25 days holiday (increasing by one day each January, up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Bonus birthday day off
- Pension Scheme - matched contributions up to 3%
- Healthshield cash back scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days paid each year to do volunteer/charity work
- Regular knowledge sharing talks and socials
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
*Please, no agencies. Any CVs submitted via agencies will be ignored.*