Client Operations Project Coordinator
7digital is transforming the listening experience for music fans, like you. Our robust, scalable digital music platform and flexible APIs are used to power comprehensive music and radio services for leading consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, retailers, record labels, artists and agencies. Alongside great technology, we offer global music rights, award-winning radio production services, and content management expertise, making us a leading global partner in this industry.
The Client Operations team at 7digital are the first point of contact for our B2B clients, our primary role is to represent the needs of the clients within 7digital and ensure the client is provided with the support they need to develop and maintain their music service. We’re in constant contact with 7digital’s clients to gather their requirements and then work with various teams to manage the build of the client service. We will work with both parties throughout the process, continuing to provide support for our clients requirements and ongoing development across all aspects of their service after launching.
So that we can continue to provide the support we offer to our clients and the quality of the services we build, we need a proactive project coordinator to manage the ongoing development dictated by our client’s requirements. This is a client facing role, where the client’s requirements will be raised into the project coordinator by the wider Client Operations team and directly from our clients. You will be required to log these requests with a range of development teams using dedicated tooling and drive forward the resolution of tasks, issues and projects. You will also work closely with the Product team to ensure development work is appropriately prioritised. It will be your responsibility to ensure stakeholders are kept fully up to date of progress and changes on relevant work.
- Work closely with in-house and external software developers to prioritise features and bug fixes for clients, reflective of the agreed roadmap and drive the relevant tasks forward
- You will be required to use various tools and APIs to manage the development process and support the operational needs of both the client and the development teams
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept up-to-date with progress of agreed work and made aware of any delays, bottlenecks or changes to requirements
- Co-ordinate with the Product team and development teams to input client requirements into the prioritisation process for each development team. You will need to work with the Client Operations team to understand the priorities of the business and then communicate the outcomes of prioritisation sessions to the team
- Ensure signoff of features and/or overall projects during development cycles and once a project is complete
- Experience in managing cross team projects, varying in scale
- Experience in using project management tooling, eg. JIRA
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and practices
- Good knowledge of IT solutions and technical platforms and an ability to translate this knowledge into solutions
- Solid understanding of project delivery and application infrastructure
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership of client needs
- Comfortable working under pressure to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders, from day to day external project leads to senior management level communication
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ambitious and able to demonstrate enthusiasm about digital music, web and mobile technologies
- Able to foresee and identify potential issues and proactively resolve them independently
- Good experience of working collaboratively with multiple teams
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please indicate your salary expectations as part of your application.